V-Nova Ltd., a leading provider of video compression solutions, has announced that visitors to NAB 2016 will see how V-Nova PERSEUS software is continuing to transform the transportation and storage of live and on-demand video.
The company will stage a number of live demonstrations for its ground-breaking video compression solutions, both at the V-Nova NAB Experience @Encore, an invitation only NAB supported showcase, and on partner booths on the NAB show-floor.
At the V-Nova NAB Experience, invited guests will see a number of real-life deployed solutions and gain exclusive insights into systems in the final stages of deployment:
- A live and on-demand IPTV system powered by V-Nova PERSEUS, which allows a tier-1 pay-TV operator to halve the bitrate of its HD channel line-up, extending the reach of its service by up to 800%
- World first showing of a PERSEUS OTT SDK integration that is enabling a new TV service provider to deliver a mobile OTT video streaming service, and increase audience reach by 300%, over a congested 2G network
- The US debut of PERSEUS powered P.Link 4K video contribution solution,which has already enabled UHD coverage, at massively reduce bitrates, of major events such as El Clasico.
To register interest to attend the V-Nova NAB Experience @ Encore please contact email@example.com.
On the Las Vegas Convention Centre show-floor, key V-Nova partners will show real-world use cases that integrate V-Nova PERSEUS into ready-to-deploy, complete systems:
- Elber (SU6105) – A market-ready platform for UHD/4K video contribution, HD backhaul and IP remote production
- Imagine Communications (N2502) – V-Nova PERSEUS integration within the Zenium™ workflow management platform for broadcast and VoD encoding
- Nokia (Suite at Renaissance Hotel) – OTT and IPTV distribution solution powered by V-Nova PERSEUS
- VisualOn (SU11602 CM) – V-Nova PERSEUS integration and availability as part of the OnStream MediaPlayer+ SDK and as a fully deployed service in an extremely bandwidth constrained environment.
Winner of the 2015 TV Technology NAB Best of Show, and a number of other prestigious industry awards since its launch a year ago, V-Nova PERSEUS is a video processing technology that addresses today’s video delivery challenges.
PERSEUS software closes the capacity gap for quality delivery to connected devices over existing networks. It redraws the traditional quality-bitrate curve, enabling operators and service providers to provide high quality video (both linear and non-linear) within their bandwidth constraints: like UHD at HD bitrates on large screen TVs, HD at SD bitrates on legacy STBs and mobile devices and even SD at audio rates over bandwidth constrained mobile networks.
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org