In this Edition:
CIO East Africa – September Edition highlights about dramatic changes taking place all around us with exponential speed. It is characterized by a range of new technologies, which are impacting all disciplines, economies and industries, and even challenging ideas about what it means to be human. Now, what’s emerging in this scenario is one hand a great promise and on the other, a great peril. This prompts the reader to indeed ask, where we belong in this mix of things!
Turn the pages to catch-up with the thought provoking articles exploring more about technological innovations geared to connect more people, stir-up businesses, manage assets and improve systems to better human life.
- RVR TRANSFORMS: Dennis Karei’s stride on the tracks of change
- CONNECTING BILLIONS: the true value of internet of things (IOT)
- NUMBERS GAME: Tussle to woo voters and role of analytics in elections
- AUTOMATING GOVERNMENTS: How technology is separating winners and losers
- CEOs and CIOs: Brush-heads who must be new deal work-pals
- PERFECT STORM: Digital payment to grow ten-time-fold by 2020
Plus: Regular must-read columns from our prolific writers
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org