The newly launched Huawei Y9 2019 comes equipped with a 4000mAh big battery, and a high-performance Kirin 710 CPU to allow consumers to get the best out of their device in terms of power retention.
In this article we look at how each of the two components play a part in keeping the device powered on for hours on end.
Huawei Y9 2019 4000mAh big battery
Huawei Y9 2019 is equipped with a 4000mAh big battery, providing 42 hours of call, or 7.6 hours of videos, or 10 hours of gaming (data from HUAWEI Laboratory).
The battery cells have an energy intensity of 680WH/L which retains a capacity of over 80% after 700 charging cycles (approx. 3 years), bringing customers a longer enjoyment experience with long-lasting endurance.
The device also supports AI Power 7.0 for comprehensive power-saving technology, with:
- One-touch battery optimization and suspension to inactive programs to improve standby time;
- Battery dropping test to ensure safety;
- AI Power 7.0 to bring eight solutions in reducing mobile power consumption;
- Power saving mode provides longer standby as comparable to function phone;
- Supports real-time power consumption detection to disable applications with abnormal power consumption;
- Power consumption list to show all the applications and their power consumption, so you are always in control;
Kirin 710 CPU
Huawei’s Kirin 710 octa-core CPU has a processing speed up to 2.2 GHz. Comparing to its last generation, single core performance has improved by 75% and multicore performance has improved by 68%, so gaming is faster and smoother than ever.
The Kirin 710 chip on Y9 2019 is integrated with the TEE technology for facial recognition, which helps to protect facial characteristic detection, characteristic comparison and modular management, offering a comprehensive and secure solution for facial recognition to protect confidentiality and prevent data risk. The Kirin 710 chip also integrates the inSE security mechanism to achieve financial level security verification to enable secure and convenient mobile payment.
The Kirin 710 chip provides better communication performance with LTE Cat.12/13 standard (download speed: 600Mbps, upload speed: 150Mbps), you can now enjoy ultrafast network. It also provides VoLTE to both SIM cards, enabling more convenience and options among data plans.
Click here to learn more about the device.