Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) has revealed that its breakthrough HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro will be available from February.
The phone will be availed in the United States first through major electronics retailers, including Best Buy, Amazon, Microsoft, Newegg and B&H beginning on February 18, with pre-orders beginning February 4.
Huawei also unveiled the world’s first hybrid smart home network solution. The HUAWEI WiFi Q2 series is a true plug-and-play Wi-Fi system designed for the entire house.
With its impeccable design, smart functionality, long lasting battery power, and New Leica Dual Camera, the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro will be available unlocked for USD $799 in Midnight Blue, Titanium Grey and Mocha Brown and will be on display at select Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com.
The unlocked HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro will operate on GSM networks in the U.S. including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, and Tracfone, giving consumers the flexibility to choose their carrier and contract.
In addition to the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro, the new Porsche Design HUAWEI Mate 10 will be available for $1,225 beginning February 18 through major electronics retailers including Best Buy, Amazon and Microsoft as well as from end of February in Porsche Design Stores in the US.
The Porsche Design HUAWEI Mate 10 offers the ultimate in premium design. As the most exclusive of all devices across the Mate 10 Series, it combines Porsche Design’s aesthetic craft with Huawei’s mobile engineering expertise. Its unique front and back cover design are entirely encased in elegant yet robust glass and come in a luxurious and exclusive Diamond Black color.
Huawei also announced its partnership with Montblanc to release a new leather case created exclusively for HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro. Designed to complement the sleek design of the device, the Montblanc leather case cradles the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro in clean luxurious soft black grain leather. The Montblanc case will be available later this month in China.
Key features of the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro include:
- A powerful, faster and more personalized mobile experience, with the ability to reach gigabit LTE speeds
- New Leica Dual Camera with SUMMILUX-H lenses, with both featuring an aperture of f/1.6, and intelligent photography including AI-powered Real-Time Scene and Object Recognition and AI-powered Bokeh Effect
- A slim, yet large 4000 mAh battery with AI-powered Battery Management to power you through music playback, video playback, browsing and calling
- 6.0-inch QHD+OLED HUAWEI FullView Display enabling you to see more and do more on a clean, continuous screen
- Kirin 970, AI-enhanced computing architecture with a dedicated Neural Network Processing Unit (NPU)
- World’s first end-to-end fast charge safety certification by TÜV Rheinland, a renowned industry leader for over 100 years
- All-new EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0
Huawei also announced its strategic collaboration with IMAX Corporation and Xerpi Corporation (providing DTS audio solution) focusing on a long-term partnership to jointly develop AR/VR products and content, and to bring IMAX immersive cinema experience to AR/VR users.
To support the growing list of Wi-Fi connected products in the home, Huawei unveiled HUAWEI WiFi Q2 Series, a hybrid home Wi-Fi system. The HUAWEI WiFi Q2 Series is simple to set up, and automatically connects users to the fastest hotspot and frequency to ensure a strong and reliable signal throughout the entire house.
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org