Handheld Group announced the new Nautiz X2 enterprise handheld which integrates a high-quality scanner, camera and mobile phone while offering the most compact and ergonomic form factor on the market.
The Nautiz X2 gives enterprise users an all-in-one mobile computer that can handle all the tasks of a day’s work, with built-in ruggedness that allows it to be used anywhere from a warehouse to challenging outdoor environments with moisture, dust, extreme high or low temperatures and potential drops.
“The brilliance of the Nautiz X2 is that it has that tangible in-the-hand sense of form and fit of high-end technology device, and we are still able to offer it at an impressive value.” says Johan Hed, Handheld Group director of product management.
The Nautiz X2 offers the most complete and versatile set of features and capabilities available:
· Computing power comes from a quad-core processor and easy-to-use Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
· High-quality, high-speed scanners offer 1D or 2D capability.
· The integrated camera offers 8-megapixel clarity, with autofocus and flash.
· The Nautiz X2 delivers 4G/LTE Android phone functionality.
· It comes with Google GMS, allowing users to use Google Maps and download Play Store apps.
· The sunlight-readable 4.7-inch capacitive display offers multi-touch sensitivity.
The Nautiz X2 measures 150 mm x 73.5 mm, is just 16 mm deep at the keyboard, and weighs only 230 grams. It has an IP65 ingress protection rating against dust, sand and water immersion. It also meets stringent MIL-STD-810G military test standards for overall durability and resistance to humidity, shock, vibrations, drop, salt and extreme temperatures. The touchscreen is made of Gorilla Glass for increased durability.
“The challenge in designing market leading devices in a given product category, is to balance key factors like technology, design, materials and general usability as well as keeping the cost in mind,” he added.
Write to us email@example.com