Exterity enterprise IP video solutions enable venues and teams to communicate a dynamic mix of live footage and action replay, information, announcements, advertising and scores on any number of screens around the venue to exceed the entertainment expectations of fans and visitors and create lasting memories of a great day out.
Visitors to The Stadium Design Summit will be able to discover how Exterity solutions are used by stadiums and venues around the world to:
- Deliver high quality, live-action TV, news and sports programming to any screen or mobile device throughout the venue to keep visitors engaged and totally immersed in the action.
- Easily create a personalized TV and video experience for guests in hospitality suites.
- Combine digital signage with IP video to display a combination of live TV, visitor information, sponsor’s adverts and announcements, as well as RSS feeds.
- Automatically record event coverage for later analysis to help venues assess and improve events or team performance in future games.
- Easily integrate with other stadium technology including third-party signage, ticketing and VIP services.
- Integrate with external broadcast equipment to enable on-site broadcasters to monitor their channel output.
- Minimize glass-to-glass latency when streaming live, close-up action.
Exclusive to The Stadium Design Summit, Exterity will be part of a hosted tour of Liverpool FC’s newly redeveloped Anfield stadium, where Exterity’s IP video solution has been deployed. The tour will enable Summit visitors to witness how the Exterity system is enabling up to 54,000 fans to remain engaged in the game with live TV streamed around the venue.
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org