East Africa IOT and AI Summit
Following the success of the first IoT and AI Summit last year, CIO East Africa will be hosting the second East Africa IoT and AI summit in Nairobi. IoT and AI transformation is ushering in a new era of how companies run their operations and engage with customers.
Already, companies have started adopting IoT and AI technologies in the region and reporting interesting benefits. The ongoing advances in AI will have profound impact on business operations and strategies in virtually every industry. So, businesses must move rapidly to identify how they’ll drive value from combining AI and IoT—or face playing catch-up in years to come.
Some of the key trends that will discussed:
- Leveraging Artificial intelligence (AI) in IoT Applications
- Social, legal, and ethical IoT
- Infonomics and data broking
- The shift from intelligent edge to intelligent mesh
- IoT governance
- Sensor innovation
- Trusted hardware and operating shystems
- New IoT user experiences
- Innovation on the chip
- New wireless networking technologies for IoT