East Africa InsureTech Forum
Today’s insurance companies are facing a perfect storm of three converging factors: the struggle to achieve top-line revenue growth, changing customer needs and expectations, and encroaching technology giants and other new players taking market share from incumbents. In light of these pressures, innovation is a business imperative. Insurers must rethink their business models, operating models and customer engagement methods in order to maintain and gain market relevance—and, for many, this process is already well underway.
It is against this background that CIO East Africa is hosting the premier InsureTech Summit bringing together the vast insurance industry stakeholders, policy makers in the sector and the technology industry players to provide a platform that where the insurance ecosystem will congregate and explore areas of collaboration, share insights and identify technology trends affecting their businesses.
Some of the key topics to be discussed include:
- From Market Disruption to New Market Adoption
- Building Insurance for the 21st Century
- Leveraging Business Mobility to increase Insurance Efficiencies
- Deepening the InsureTech Relationship
- The changing nature of risk in Insurance
- Is Blockchain a fit for Insurers?
- How can Insurance use AI to improve customer experience?
- Turning customer data into business insights
- Security as a Business Discussion
- Infrastructure Considerations in building Insurance Networks
- The Real Insurance Opportunity