1. Top 14 ITSM Tools For 2020
Finding the right IT service management tool for your business needs can be challenging. Here’s a breakdown of 14 of the best and most popular ITSM services to help you decide.
2. Best True Wireless Earbuds: Free Yourself From The Tyranny Of Cords
Earbud makers now allow you to not deal with cords if you don’t want to, thanks to wirelessness.
3. Master Builders Print Studio Expands With Xerox
Xerox D125 Monochrome copier/printer innovates to deliver a portfolio of the industry’s most innovative features and capabilities.
4. Encourage And Entrepreneur-her
It is imperative to train and support women-owned businesses as we move into the digital world. The environment is still laden with gender bias and initiatives like Women In Tech Huawei may well be leading the way forward into inclusion and empowerment. Join Maureen Mwaniki, the Director of WITH and Christine Matumo, MD of Spectrum Engineering, in attesting to this leap into the future of women-owned businesses. #HerNovation #WomenInTech
5. 21 Best Free Security Tools
Check out these free, standout software tools that will make your daily security work easier.
6. Mpesa Partners With Ria For Seamless International Money Transfers
Safaricom partners with global money transfer firm Ria.
7. Asteroid International Launches Automated IXP In Mombasa
Asteroid International launches Internet exchange point (IXP) hub in Mombasa, making it the largest regional Internet hub in East Africa.
8. Cryptojacking; what it is, how to prevent, detect, and recover from it
Criminals are using ransomware-like tactics and poisoned websites to get your employees’ computers to mine cryptocurrencies. Here’s what you can do to stop it.
9. How IT Can Improve Your Employee Experience
Employee experience is as vital as customer experience — but remains an IT afterthought. Here’s how to shift your focus and provide employees with the internal IT experience they deserve.
10. Jaine Mwai Makes History As East Africa’s CIO Of The Year
Jaine Mwai is the East Africa CIO of the Year 2020! Join us in congratulating her.
11. Lenovo’s Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gets Bright Display Option And Intel’s Latest CPUs
The maximum brightness on the new display option is a blazing 500 nits.
12. The 5 best examples On How Companies Practise AI
Five top companies in the world have made it a habit to use AI. See how they are faring.
13. Uganda Upbeat Over Electric Bus
Uganda plays a game of firsts with its new electric bus.
14. Hands-On: Dell’s XPS 13 9300 Gets 10nm 10th-gen CPUs, Bigger Display & Upgradable Storage
Dell’s XPS 13 9300 10th Gen gets bigger with upgradable storage.
15. How To Make A Funny Zoom Background To Entertain Your Friends And Coworkers
Show off who you are with a custom Zoom background. Here’s how!
Before we knew just how life-altering the pandemic would be, it was Zoom-time.
16. Opera Lite Captures The Imagination
Opera introduces Opera News Lite which proves very popular.
17. A New Dawn For Safaricom As Peter Ndegwa Assumes The CEO Role
Peter Ndegwa reports to work at the helm of Safaricom today amidst an economic scare following the Covid-19 pandemic but promises customer problem-solving.
18. The Top 9 Big Data And Data Analytics Certifications For 2020
Data scientists and data analysts are in high demand. Here are the big data certifications that will give your career an edge no matter which part of the world you live in.
19. Sonafi Goes Online, Hosts The AfricaTech Challenge Virtually
The global drug-maker, Sanofi, set to host startup pitches online after cancelling the Paris VivaTech forum following the coronavirus pandemic.
20. Local Health Start-ups Shine At The 2020 Global Vivatech Challenge
Mama Prime, a Kenyan health Startup, among the top winners at the 2020 Global Vivatech challenge
21. Future Of Cloud Computing As An Essential Tool For Innovation
The views on cloud technology; how the future could look like, how it’s already unfolding, and how to prepare for the coming changes in future.
22. This Is Why You Need To Join A SACCO Now
This is why the right time to join a SACCO is now with the pandemic.
23. Paxful Introduces Tether To Its Coin Market
Users can now convert BTC to USDT to protect their funds from volatility with trading function in the development
24. Huawei Seeds For The Future Programme Concludes With Plaudits
Internship offers were also awarded to the best students.
25. President Kenyatta Opens 3rd Annual YSK Science & Tech Event
The annual YSK (Online) National Science & Technology summit and exhibition officially opened today.
We look forward to an incredible New Year with you and wish you a prosperous 2021.
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org